Today marks the start of National Hospital Week. We at MHA want to share our appreciation for all of you – the more than 100,000 people who advance the health and well-being of 6 million Marylanders.
This year’s theme, “Celebrating Healing and Hope,” is fitting as it recognizes the commitment of everyone across our state who works to ensure that patients receive the best quality and most compassionate care. Your teams deserve recognition year-round, of course. But during this dedicated week there are a few ways to show gratitude:
- Join a Twitter chat hosted by the American Hospital Association on May 16
- Download a National Hospital Week digital toolkit and social media images from AHA
- Use the #MyHospital hashtag in your promotions online and in print
- Be a part of AHA’s My Hospital digital campaign to celebrate the contributions your hospital brings to the community
- Tag @MarylandHospitalAssociation on Facebook or @mhaonline on Twitter. We’ll help spread the word about all the good work your hospitals and health systems are doing.
We look forward to celebrating you – the people of our hospitals and health systems that Marylanders rely on during some of the most challenging moments in our lives.